Welcome to our 4th of July Blog Hop! What comes to mind, when you think of the 4th of July? Being with family, barbeques, picnics, and fireworks? That's what comes to my mind. But, few know the actual reason we are celebrating this holiday. We know it has something to do with America, the flag, and independence. On July 4, 1776, United States of America declared its independence from Britain. So today is America’s Birthday! Happy Birthday, America!
Today we have a lot of wonderful, talented women wanting to celebrate this holiday, with you. In case you get lost and want to start at the beginning, go to Pamela’s blog http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Lisa W. ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com
- Cathie W.~http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- CallyAnn- http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com
And we are giving away some really exciting 4th of July Candy! Kristy from Scraptastical Kreations http://scraptasticalkreations.com has offered to give one lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate to her store! All you have to do is visit every blog in this hop and leave a comment.
If you arrived from CallyAnn's then you are on the right track.
So here is my special project for today! It's a wooden decoration created for this special occasion. I took an old scrap piece of wood and covered it with decorative paper. Then added all the elements. The title and bear are attached with foam tape for added dimension.
For this project I used:
Treasure Box Designs ~ Patriotic Collection
Creative Imaginations Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Gelly Roll Pens
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have enjoyed the hop. Now on to Janet's =)
Remember, to win the blog candy, you must visit every ladies blog and leave a comment.
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!