Welcome to The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. If you happen to fall in the rabbit's hole you have landed in the wacky wonderful world of Alice where we're all mad here! The March Hare is scurrying and hoping you won't be late in attending and wishing our hostess a Happy Birthday!!! She does love celebrating her birthday and what better way than to have a tea party with all of her favorite friends in this Wonderland!!!!
Now, sit back with your cup of tea, relax and enjoy this wonderful line-up:
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Camille ~ http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Vicky ~ http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/
- Janet ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Jenny ~ http://
- Pam ~ http://www.scrappinfabpam.blogspot.com/
- Edwina ~ http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://
There are some wonderful sponsors today to help us celebrate:
- Rick St. Dennis has some fabulous digi's and he is offering three of these to one lucky winner. You can fine him at http://rickstdennis.blogspot.nl/ and he asks that you become a follower.
- The Stamping Chef at http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/index.php?route=common/home is offering 3 digis to help you cook up something special to one lucky winner
- Treasure Box Designs at http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/, is offering $15 in free files to one lucky winner by going to the Design Team Blog Page (http://treasureboxdesignteam.blogspot.com/) and following along with following on the FaceBook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TreasureBoxDesigns/169444103106015)
Here's my project which I hope you enjoy.
For my card and milk carton I used the following:
Alice and Friends Cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs
DCWV Tattered Time Paper
Chomas Creations Pen Holder
White, Blue and Black Gelly Roll Pens
Thank you for stopping and enjoying a cup of tea and perhaps crumpets with me! Your next stop along the party hop is Vicky or just follow the March Hare and don't be late for a very important date!