Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!  While I'm away on vacation, I did take a little project with me =)



I created this cute stretch card to honor this day!

I do not remember the papers I used.. silly me forgot to add them to the blog before I left...

Digi-stamp is from Little Miss Muffet
Prismacolor Pencils
Firefly Stickles
Tropical Tangerine Stickles
Foam Tape
Barn Door Distress Ink


I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet Challenge # 64 - Seeing Stars
All That Stickles Challenge - Firefly Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) and love the colouring with pencils.
    Thank you for joining the Little Miss Muffet challenge.

    Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I love gate folded cards! Terrific! Thanks for linking up at the All That Stickles firefly linky party! ~Karen, ATS-DT

    ReplyDelete