Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little Boy Blue

Inspired by Little Miss Muffet's nursery rhyme challenge I created this cute little card.  Plus I just got some new Prismacolor pencils that I was eager to try out =)

My nursery rhyme choice was Little Boy Blue




For this card I used:
Bugaboo Digi-Stamp Baby Moon
Colorbok patterned paper
Recollections White cardstock
Prismacolor Pencils
Peachy Keen Stamps - Honey Sentiments
Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
Foam tape
scrap ribbon
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
True Blue Stickles
Silver Stickles
Rock Candy Distress Stickles
 
I've entered this card in the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #65 Nursery Rhymes
All that Stickles Linky Party - True Blue

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is really cute, love the coloring work and all the fun Stickles. Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet this time!!

    ReplyDelete