Friday, August 16, 2013

Little Miss Muffett Guest Designer

I love Little Miss Muffett digi stamps!  They are so cute and fun to work with.  I entered one of the challenges and won =)  yay!  So I get to guest design for this challenge.  I am loving the use of digi's and stamps on cards - in fact, I've gotten away from paper piecing for the most part.  Coloring an image seems to add that much more of a personal touch and I love the overall affect.  This is by far one of my best cards I've made.  Everything about it just worked so perfectly and I'm excited to show it off =)




Supplies for this creation were:
Little Miss Muffett Stamp - Monster Kip
Canvas Corp Spooky Diamonds cardstock
Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor Cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
Studio G Sentiment
Prismacolor Pencils
Tim Holtz forest moss and black soot Distress Ink
Studio G Halloween ribbon
Purple Stickles
Purple homemade skittles
Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. I meant to stop by on Thursday, then Friday came and I just remembered I forgot! So, thank you for being our Guest at Little Miss Muffet, and what a fab card it is too. You're right, it just works! :)

    ReplyDelete