Monday, September 2, 2013

Copic Rookie

So I dove right in and switched up from Prismacolor pencils to using Copics. First things first... I'm a total rookie!  I started out with just the skin tone pack to get accustomed to coloring with them.  After a few YouTube videos and several hours later... I dove into some actual colors.  I still have a LONG way to go before I feel comfortable using them, but with practice and a few classes on the horizon, I know I'm going to love using these =)

So here's my first colored image... not too shabby right?


 I used the following for this card:
Digistamp from Little Miss Muffett Stamps
Recollections cardtock
Spiderweb corner from Silhouette 
Halloween Washi Tape
Copics (YG25, BV00, BV08, BV17, YG06, YG13)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Purple & Firefly Stickles

I'm entering my card in Little Miss Muffetts Sketch Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Fab colouring for a 'rookie' ;)
    loving the touch of stickles too. A great card!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love the colors you used for the adorable monster! Thanks for joining in on the Sketch Challenge at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monster card, well done on your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow smashing monster card, he looks fab, thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges, Karenx

    ReplyDelete