Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cool crisp days means Halloween is near!


Halloween is not too far off so I thought I would get more into the spirit with this adorable card.  Coloring digis is so relaxing and since I am nursing an ulcer, it's turning out to be a huge plus in my book =)

Today I'm sharing this cutie from SK Digi's.  Such a cute image to work with!







SK Digi - Ghost Spooked
Copics C1, 3, 5 7; G21, 24, 28, 07, 14; YG03; C0, 1; N1; 0; R81
Recollections cardstock
DCWV The spooky time stack
Sticky Trims
Scraptastical Kreations flower file
foam tape
Tim Holtz Distress tool
Sentiment from Pink Hippo

I have entered my card in the following challenges:

SKdigis FANtastic LINKING PARTY

2 Creative Chicks Challenge 7 Halloween


6 comments:

  1. Spooky Cute & FUN!!! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun and cute!!!! :) So glad you joined us on Skdigis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the card background looks like spiders webs! Thanks for joining us at the SKdigis FANtastic Linky Party and good luck!
    'Shell
    SKdigi DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. jejejeje! he looks so cute in that background with those big green eyes... Thanks for joining my progressive FANtastic linking party...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the torn edges on the paper, that adds a great touch! Love how you used the little ghost and thank you for joining our FANtastic linking party at SKdigis! :)

    ReplyDelete