Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feels like Christmas =)

So this week I took SK Digi's sketch challenge and turned it into a beautiful Christmas card.  Yes I know it is still technically October, but I am trying something new this year and offering handmade Christmas cards in my shop =)

I love the look of kraft paper - it gives this card that old feel.





You can find this weeks challenge here.

I love the embossed edges and the snow on the tree - it'll be here before we know it!


I used the following on this card:
SKDigi's White Christmas #4 digi stamp
Copic Markers
DCWV The Crafty Christmas Stack
Tim Holtz barn door & mowed lawn Distress Ink
Recollections cardstock
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches
Darice embossing folders
Snow-Tex Glittering Snow

I have entered my card in SKDigi's Sketch #25 Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! The texture embossing is great, the snow effect is awesome, and the colors mixed with the kraft paper looks really nice and works perfect for a Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SKdigis! ~Valerie, SKDigis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! love the snow covered tree and the way you turned the sketch :)
    So glad you joined us on Skdigis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a fabulous card! I love the kraft and the embossing!! Way to get started on the Christmas cards!! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! WOW! WOW! this is SUPER cute! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete