Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween on my!

I was not planning on another Halloween card, but then KaDoodle Bug Designs releases this adorable freebie and how could I resist??



For this cutie I used:
KBD's Spider and the Hat (Free for a short time here)
Recollections Cardstock
Halloween Ribbon
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Sentiment from Pink Hippo
Firefly and Frosted Lace Stickles
foam tape

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
All That Stickles Halloween Linky Party
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #7 Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love KBD!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spider in the hat is way cuter than the ole cat! Thanks for linking up at All That Stickles! Karen N, ATS-DT

    ReplyDelete