Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Polka Dot Pal Christmas

I love Little Miss Muffet Stamps ~ they are so cute and super fun to color!  Today I am showing you one of the new Polka Dot Pals digi (Issie).  I can remember many cold winter days out sledding so this one was a must have for me =)


I added some glossy accents to the tube to give it a plastic look.  Frosted Lace stickles accent her cute hat.  The center section of the card is embossed with a snowflake folder.  Love how this one turned out.

I have entered my card in Little Miss Muffets Challenge # 73 - Seeing Dots

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Jennifer! I love the backing paper and embossed background! Terrific coloring and sparkle on cute Issie! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet "seeing dots" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! The gloss really does make it look like a tube and the glitter adds fun :>) Thanks for joining us at LMMS!!!

    ReplyDelete