Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bunny Belly Box

Good morning everyone!  I don't know about you, but I'm over this cold snap! So I'm thinking Spring, Spring, Spring.  Hopefully it will be right around the corner.

Today I'm sharing a little something I'm very proud to have created!!  I've only had my Explore since December and the software has been a challenge as I'm so used to the Silhouette Studio and SCAL.  But I was determined to make this work in DS. 

Finally had success over the weekend and created this little belly box!!  Yay!!



I used the Pudgy Bunnies file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to create this adorable little bunny belly box.  



I used the following to create this cutie:
Recollections Card stock
Bazzil Card stock
Liquid Pearls
Chalk
Gelly Roll Pen
Recollections Black Pen

Thanks for stopping by!

~~ Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment