Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mousy Gnome Card

Well I've been playing around more in the Design Software for my Explore and learning as I go.  It's so much different than the Cameo Design Studio and SCAL but I'm making it work for the most part lol

Today I am sharing a cute shaped card I made.  I like to create these types of cards since they are not the normal square/rectangle bases.


I set everything where I wanted it in DS and welded it together.  I then duplicated it to create the back.  When it came time to adhere them, I scored it just below the roof and glued them together.  Then I pieced all the individual pieces together and this is the result =)

This file is called Mousy Gnomes from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  It is available here.

I am entering my card in Die Cuttin Divas Ch. #203: Odd Card

2 comments: