Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Encouraging Notes


Welcome 2016!!  With the new year, comes new hopes and goals =)  I'm determined to make this year the one that I finally get back to a healthy weight and stay that way!!  So while I workout each morning I listen to our local classic rock station.  I'm always hearing songs I need to add to my library so I created a little post-it note holder to jot them down.  I can also write down words of encouragement to get me through the early morning workout. 






For this project I used the following:


KaDoodle Bug Designs Fitness Bear (here)
Silhouette Design 43510 (sticky note holder)
Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages Stamp Set
Miscellaneous Doodle Bugs Paper
Recollections Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Stitched Label Dies
Colorbox Chalks
Black Pen
White Jelly Roll Pen
Archival Jet Black Ink



I've entered this cutie in the following challenge:
Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge ~ New Year, New You




1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Great paper and colors choices. That bear is adorable! Smiles! Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete