Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Little Moose Love

As we near Valentine's Day, I'll have plenty of cute cards to show everyone.

I love the digi-stamps from KaDoodle Bug Designs and so happy to see her continue creating them for us to use.  I used the Love Blocks Moose for my card.




I printed mine on my laser printer and added red foil to cover the black lines.  I used my Chameleon Markers as well ~ which I'm still learning to love lol.



hopefully you can see the red foil in this photo


For this card I used the following:
KaDoodle Bug Designs DS Love Blocks Moose (click image above)
Chameleon Markers
American Crafts ~ Valentine paper stack
Recollections Cardstock
Vellum
Tim Holtz Zig Zag Stencil
eBrush with Pink and Purple Sharpies
Deco Foil ~ Red
Pretty Pink Posh ~ Impress Valentine Mix Sequins
Scrappy Mom's ~ More Mini Message Stamp set
Lawn Fawn ~ Stitched Labels dies
Archival Jet Black Ink
White Gelly Roll pen
Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by!!
~ Jennifer ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment