Monday, November 6, 2017

Warmest Winter Wishes

Another Christmas card for the holiday season!  I've been trying to get one card done each day so everyone on my list will receive a handmade card.

I followed along with the Your Next Stamp Color Challenge and Sketch Challenge for this card.  It's so much fun to push yourself with colors and pick outside the comfort zone.



The color palette was dark blue, red, yellow, brown and grey.  I used 4 of the colors ~ yellow for the scarf; grey for the hat; blue for the night sky; and red for the momma's hat.

For this card I used the following goodies:
Your Next Stamp ~ Snowman Family Clear Stamp
Prismacolor Pencils
Your Next Stamp ~ Stitched Line Die
Me & My Big Ideas Cardstock
DCWV Winter Magic Stack
MFT ~ Dienamics Washi Tape Dies
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen

I have entered this card in the following challenge:
Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #76


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable snowman gang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie with all the layers of papers. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete