Friday, March 2, 2018

Bunny Treats

Today I have a fun way to create a fun treat holder perfect for a little gift for a friend, kiddos at school, or anyone =)  These are super easy to create and take no time to put together.  I'll be adding some homemade Reese's to these when I give them to my family on Easter.





For this project I used the following goodies:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Bunny Cupcake
Doodlebug Design ~ Easter Express Paper Pad
Bazzill Cardstock
Core'dinations Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock
ColorBox Chalks ~ Pink Pastel, Aquamarine, Warm Violet, Pink Blush
Foam Tape



2 comments:

  1. Would love instructions on how you cut and put it together, it is really cute but how did you make the treat box and how did you use all your supplies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I will post instructions and the file I created for download on Wednesday along with details on how I use everything to create the finished project.

      Delete