Monday, November 6, 2017

Thanks!

I'm always up for a good challenge and I was super excited to give this months Pink and Main Thanks/Gratitude Challenge a shot.  I wanted to focus on using only their products for this project and I think it turned out so cute =)


I decided to create a library pocket which will allow for a few little goodies to be added.  What better way to say "Thanks" to someone than a little handwritten note, a bookmark and some goodies.  The little leaves are stamped with Distress Markers for a touch of fall.


I stamped part of the sunflower on Kraft cardstock and then colored up the beautiful image with Prismacolor Pencils.  


Is the little elephant not the cutest?!?

For this card, I used the following goodies:
Pink and Main ~ Take Flight 6x6 Paper Pad
Pink and Main ~ Happy Fall Stamps
Pink and Main ~ Plane Sweet Stamps
Pink and Main ~ Plane Sweet Dies
Pink and Main ~ Sunflowers Stamps
Prismacolor Pencils
Sizzix Library Pocket Die
My Minds Eye Tickled Pink Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Colorbox Chalks
Scrap Ribbon
Distress Markers (Forest Moss, Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon)
Kraft Cardstock
Recollections Black Pen

I've entered my library pocket in the following challenge:
Pink and Main Challenge #27 Gratitude/Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment