Thursday, November 2, 2017

Warm Fuzzies

Before we know it, the deadline to ship those adorable Christmas cards will soon be here.  I'm trying to get all my cards done early this year and really want to make each one special.  When I found this ADORABLE stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs called Warm Fuzzies.  Is this not the cutest stamp?!?!




I colored up my little bear using Prismacolor Pencils and love how cute this image turned out.  The night sky was super fun to color and adding a little snowfall really adds that something special.  The sentiment is also included in this stamp set.

For this card, I used the following:
Gerda Steiner Designs ~ Warm Fuzzies Clear Stamp
Prismacolor Pencils
Recollections Christmas Noel Stack
Bazzill Cardstock
Archival Jet Black Ink
Snowflake Ribbon
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Jennifer ~

I'm entering my card in the following challenge:
Gerda Steiner Designs ~ Share Your Design Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment