Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Warm Winter Wishes

Sharing another Christmas card today.  This one is a little more traditional and country feeling ~ much more me lol.  This adorable image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I love all the little snowmen peeping in the windows.


I really love how this card turned out.  

For this card I used the following goodies:
Bugaboo Stamps ~ Snowmen Block Digi
Prismacolor Pencils
Your Next Stamp ~ Jingle Bell Border Die
Paper Studio ~ Old World Winter Stack
Bazzill Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Red Glitter Enamel Dots


This card has been entered in the following challenge:
Bugaboo Stamps Stella Says Sketch Challenge #518

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring. I love the little bell border. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete