Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Brighten My Day

I've been off the radar for most of the past week or so - we lost my Gram last week and it took us all by surprise. So I traveled back home to be with my family, which was amazing!  

I'm a kid of the 80's and still listen to the music and enjoy the fun toys we had growing up.  Yes, I still collect these cuties lol.   This is one of my favorite sets as it allows you so many different possibilities.


I thought this adorable image and sentiment were a perfect pick me up card.


The card base is one I created since I wanted it to resemble clouds.  I will be doing a full tutorial on how I made it next week as  I have another card using an adorable 80's set in the making!!

For that fun rainbow, it's actually made using a set of circle dies. I cut my circles in half and only used half the rainbow, saving the other half for another project.  I'm all for being thrifty when crafting and I don't like to waste anything.

I colored my bear with Zig watercolor markers.  I love the soft look you can get from them.  Added a few sequins and the perfect sentiment and the card is done.  I hope this card puts a smile on the recipients face.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment