Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing everyone a fabulous Valentine's Day!  Hope everyone gets to spend it with someone they love =)

Today I created my last Valentine's Day project ~ an elegant looking door hanger.  The base is a dark red color, topped with a distressed black print.  The phrase was created in Silhouette Studio.  The flower is my favorite part of it all!  It's flower #5 in the Garden Splendor design set from Scraptastical Kreations.  I used homemade glimmer mist in a rose color on it once it was all formed.  I really love the way this turned out!



You can find both files in the SK store along with many amazing designs.

If you are interested in the Do Not Disturb file, you can download it free here. (It is only available in .studio)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I've posted an award for you on my blog. Stop by and check it out when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete