Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Projects

Here are a few new projects I've been working on.


This is the Tag Album which is the weekly freebie available in the Scraptastical Kreations store.  My first ever mini-album, I decided to make this one to showcase my hubby's racing photos.  Each mat is colors of the flags at the track and they have been decorated with fitting stickers.  The ribbons are colors of the car, number on the front is done in vinyl to match the lettering, and I added to "screw" brads to tie it shut.  I had so much fun making this and I'm sure you would too!   Stop by today and get FREE =)



Here's a cute little Easter card using the SK set Beary Sweet Easter and the Label It, Tag It, Frame It set.  Inside the card is decorated with colorful jelly beans.


Here is holder for all my homemade glimmer mist ~ using the 3x3 Note Pad Holder & Cover.  The possibilites are endless with the set!


During the recent Scrap-Lift It Challenge at Scraptastical Kreations, we had to alter a notebook.  I altered my Smash book using the Borders set and Label It, Tag It, Frame it set.  I absolutely love the owl charm!



Here's another Easter card using all Scraptastical Kreation files.  Files used were the:
Elegant Florals
Borders
Label It, Tag It, Frame It
Eggs 2 Dye 4

No comments:

Post a Comment