Wednesday, December 16, 2015

There's Snow one like you!

Evening everyone!  Here's a little card I made featuring an adorable little snowman cricket from KaDoodle Bug Designs that is exclusive to the Cricut Lover's Guide to Design Space group on Facebook.  


I really love the simple color combo ~ makes it simple but still fun.

For this card I used the following:
Bazzill Cardstock 
Pepples Cardstock (Welcome Christmas stack)
Recollections Cardstock
Embossing folders (2 different snowflakes)
Colorbox chalk to accent the snowflakes
eBrush and Sharpies to add dimension to all the piecings
Orange Peel Stickles
White Gelly Roll Pen
black pen
Scrappy Mom's Winter Wishes Stamp Set
Scrappy Mom's Maraschino Twine
foam tape

I have entered my card in Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Dreaming of a White Christmas


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. This is snow freaking adorable. Love the embossed background, his eyes and of course the sentiment. :0 Thanks for playing along in the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge~Dreaming of a White Christmas.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way to cuuute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete