Monday, January 25, 2016

Little Color Pencil Fun

Evening everyone!  Tonight I bring you another digi stamp from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  This time I used the Winter Fuzzy Mouse




I'm still a newbie with my colored pencils, but the only way to learn is to give them a try.  So here's my little card.



I added a few snow drifts and blinged up the snowflake as well.




For this card I used the following goodies:
KaDoodle Bug Designs DS Winter Fuzzy Mouse
DCWV Arctic Wishes Stack
Bazzill Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock
Prismacolor Pencils
Lawn Fawn Stitched Label Dies
Whimsical Designs ~ Whimsical Fun Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Snow Drift Dies
Pebbles Classic Chalk
Colorbox Chalk (Blue Lagoon and Ocean)
Wink of Stella Clear (on the snowdrifts)
Stickles ~ Aqua and Cotton Candy
Liquid Pearls
Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Jennifer ~

I have entered this card in the following challenge:
Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Sparkle and Shine Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment