Sunday, January 24, 2016

Make a Wish

If you haven't checked out all the new and amazing files from KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ you really should!!  All kinds of cutie cut files and new digi stamps.  For a little inspiration for the current KBD Challenge, which is a color a KBD digi stamp, I created the fun little card.  



I decided to try something a little different with this card.  I printed it out on my laser printer, then added silver foil over that.  


It's a little hard to see, but it really adds a little something fun to the image.

For this card, I used the following:
Fuzzy Birthday Mouse (found here)
Chameleon Markers
Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza w/Glitter Stack
Deco Foil Silver
Lawn Fawn Stitched Labels Dies
Scrappy Mom's More Mini Messages Stamp Set
Archival Ink ~ Jet Black
eBrush with Purple and Pink Sharpies
Silver Glitter Enamel Dots
Foam Tape

I have entered this card in the following challenge:
Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Sparkle and Shine Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment