Tuesday, January 9, 2018

little love...

I seem to be in a scramble to get projects finished before my next arm surgery.  I'm undergoing treatment for tennis elbow and that will take me out of the crafting world for a few weeks.  But until then, I'm going to push on coloring and crafting=)

Today I have a cute little card using an adorable image from Gerda Steiner Designs called Panda in Love.  Yes, you will notice I did not color my bear like a panda, rather a little teddy bear.



Despite it being a panda - it still turned out cute colored with brown/yellow tones.  The background is created using part of the With Love Collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I cut the main piece out and used my eBrush and a few Sharpies to give it a spray painted look.  Love how it all turned out.

For this card I used the following goodies:
Gerda Steiner Designs - Panda in Love
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - With Love Collection
Prismacolor Pencils
eBrush Airbrush system
Grey/Red/Purple Sharpie Markers
Pink Glitter Enamel Dots
White Gelly Roll Pen

I've entered my card in the following challenge:
Gerda Steiner Designs - January Challenge

1 comment:

  1. i love blue eyes in general and well they're adorable on your bear. I like how you turned him into a different kind of bear. well done

    ReplyDelete