Monday, January 15, 2018

Do I smell cake?!?

Last day of crafting before surgery and I have an entire list of things I want to take care of beforehand.  I've been busy preparing homemade noodles, breads and sauces for quick dinners while I recover.  Anything to help my hubby out while he's filling in for me =)  

So today I have a simple little birthday card using this fun stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.  The monsters in this set are so fun and cute!!  Y'all should definitely check it out.  I opted to emboss my image in white so it stood out on the kraft cardstock.  A little something different lol




For this card I used the following goodies:
Gerda Steiner Designs ~ Monster Fun Stamp Set
Die-namics ~ Bracket Edge Die
Doodlebug Design Hip Hip Hooray Paper Pad
Prismacolor Pencils
Nuvo Glacier White Embossing Powder
Stampendous Clear Embossing Ink
ColorBox Chalks
Jelly Roll Pens ~ White and Neon colors
Blue Glitter Enamel Dots
Kraft cardstock

I've entered this card in the following challenge:
Gerda Steiner Designs ~ Share Your Designs 

No comments:

Post a Comment