Friday, February 9, 2018

Little Bunnies

Well I'm back!! Slowly returning to crafting after surgery.  I'm just over 3 weeks post-op and thankfully had my stitches removed along with the bulky cast/splint.  Unfortunately, I'm now in a full arm splint preventing me from straightening my arm. I'm not supposed to use it at all, but have managed to get some coloring and piecing done... just takes me a LOT longer to accomplish those tasks.  But I couldn't resist trying to color up the adorable Spring Bunny Friends from Gerda Steiner Designs.  If you didn't know, they run a progressive challenge every month... if you participate during the month, you get the next month image FREE!!

So for my card I wanted to make it a bright, sunny Easter card. I grabbed a few elements from the Silhouette store to create the background.  I wanted to keep it clean so the bunnies remained the focal point.

 
I used my beloved PrismaColor Pencils to color this adorable image.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  Took a couple hours (yes hours!) to color as I cannot bend my wrist, straighten my arm or turn it lol.

Goodies used on this card:
Gerda Steiner Designs ~ Spring Bunny Friends
Lawn Fawn ~ Grassy Border Die
Silhouette Design #121769 Easter Flower Card
Silhouette Design #43841 Sun Sunburst and Sun Frame
Scrappy Moms Spring Fling Stamps
Bazzill cardstock
Colorbox Chalks
Archival Jet Black Ink

Thanks for stopping by!!

This card has been entered in the Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment