Monday, February 19, 2018

Perfect Pear

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm sharing a little card with y'all.  I tried to keep it simple and have the main focus the adorable set of pears =)




I started by cutting everything for the pears with my Silhouette Cameo.  I then chalked all my edges of the pieces.



Once they were all chalked, I assembled my pears.

I took a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor cardstock and created a little background with 2 distress markers and a water brush.  I didn't have a design in mind so I went with just a random spot of ink.



Next I took some green twine and separated the strands.  I only wanted the green strands for this project.  I randomly glued the two strands over my distressed spot.  To finish out that area, I cut a 3" circle from a sheet of vellum and trimmed a 1/2" off one edge.  Adhered that over the distressed area and the base was done.

Using some foam tape, I adhered the two adorable pears. Are they not the cutest?!?



Add a few little sequins and a veneer heart and the card is complete =)

For this card I used the following goodies:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Shoptastic Cuties You're Pearfect
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Markers ~ Vintage photo and mowed lawn
Waterbrush
Bazzill Cardstock
Kuuqa Stitched Circle Dies
Recollections Vellum paper
Sookwang Double Sided Tape
American Crafts Wood Veneer Heart
Pretty Pink Posh ~ Impress Valentine Mix Sequins
ColorBox Chalks ~ Warm Green, Warm Red, Chestnut Roan, Ocean Blue
Stickles ~ Tropical Tangerine
Pebbles Classic Chalks
Black Recollections Pen
White Gelly Roll Pen
Foam Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment