Tuesday, February 20, 2018

You Da Bomb!

Here to share another card using a new file from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Shoptastic Cuties ~ You're the Bomb.  If you haven't checked out the new file section, you really should!!  Lots of adorable cuties!!





I cut all my pieces using my Silhouette Cameo. I love the fabulous cuts I get from this machine.  I'd be lost without it!!




For the bomb pieces, I dusted off my eBrush machine and accented all the edges with a grey Sharpie marker.  I then came back and accented the edges with the ColorBox chalk.  Each piece got the edges chalked for added dimension.  Once they were all done, I assembled the bomb and went to work on the eyes.

Keeping this card simple, I decided to only add 2 accent strips and a simple sentiment.  For the sentiment, I cut my 1" circle from a stitched die and also cut a 1" circle from a scrap piece of paper using my Cameo.  I removed the cut circle and replaced it with my stitched circle.  Then I created my sentiment and used my Chomas Creations pen holder to sketch the text.  What a super fun way to create your own sentiments!

For this card I used the following:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Shoptastic Cuties You're the Bomb
Recollections ~ Valentine's Day Paper Pad
Pretty Pink Posh ~ Impress Valentine Mix Sequins
eBrush
Sharpie ~ Grey
Stickles ~ Xmas Red
Kuuga Stitched Circle Dies
Silhouette Cameo
Chomas Creations Pen Holder
ColorBox Chalks ~ Ocean, Blue Lagoon, Blackbird, Warm Red, Pumpkin Spice
Studio G Chalk ~ Pink and White
Pebble Classic Chalks
Recollections Black Pen
White Gelly Roll Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment