Monday, June 4, 2018

Not Complete

Happy June!  I have a quick and fun card to share with you today.  This is a super cute set that takes me on a trip down memory lane. 


I stamped my images on some Bristol paper and colored them with Zig watercolor markers.  Sorry, the other images are blocked out - those will be appearing on future projects lol.  I then used my PixScan mat to die cut as I'm not a fussy cutter lol.


For the main background I wanted to create the snow background from the movie.  I printed out an image on black paper using my laser printer.  It doesn't look like anything printed, but if you turn it to the side, you can see the images - now it's ready for foil!


Cut a piece of foil big enough to cover your cardstock.  Lay the printed side face down on the foil, which will be shiny side down.  I sandwich the layers between a piece of printer paper.  Run that through your laminator. 


Once it's passed through the laminator, remove the copy paper and you will have your cardstock pieces adhered to the foil.


Remove the foil (save the excess if you have any for future projects) and you will see your background with a little bling.  Now it looks like snow falling against a night sky. 


Add your pieces to your card base and finish decorating it.






Thanks for stopping by!!

Goodies used on this card:
Kindred Stamps ~ Trim the Hedges Stamp Set
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Archival Jet Black Ink
Pink & Main Stitched Rectangle Dies
PixScan Mat
Cameo 3
Bristol Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Paper Studio ~ Soft Swirls Green
iCraft Deco Foil ~ Silver



No comments:

Post a Comment