Monday, July 16, 2018

What's Brewin'?

Happy Monday!    Is it too early to be working on Halloween cards?!  I didn't think so either lol

I love the beautiful Kate image from LeAnn's World 101.  


She's such a fun image to color.  I decided to have a little fun coloring on kraft paper instead of my normal colored pencil paper.  I LOVE the final outcome on kraft. My sentiment is from Pink & Mains Witch Brew set.


Hair is my nemesis but I really like how it turned out on this card.

Prismacolor Pencils used:
Pumpkin ~ Sunburst Yellow, Yellowed Orange, Pumpkin Orange, Terra Cotta
Stem and Ground ~ Dark Brown and Light Umber
Leaf ~ Olive Green, Apple Green
Cat ~ Cool Grey 20, 30, 70, 90% Black, Deco Yellow, Chartreuse
Cat Hat ~ Warm Grey 10, 30, 70, 90%, Greyed Lavender, Lilac, Dark Purple
Hair ~ Black, Indigo Blue, Indianthrone Blue, Cool Grey 30 and 50%, Deco Pink, Pink
Dress ~ Black Grape, Dioxazine Purple Hue, Dark Purple, Lilac, Greyed Lavender, White
Skin ~ Light Peach, Peach, Blush Pink, Nectar
Eyes ~ Light Aqua, Aquamarine, White
Boots ~ Greyed Lavender, Lilac, Parma Violet, Black
Potion ~ Deco Yellow, Chartreuse, Spring Green, Apple Green
Fire ~ Deco Yellow, Canary Yellow, Sunburst Yellow, Yellowed Orange, Mineral Orange
Cauldron ~ Black, 70 and 90% Cool Grey

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment