Friday, July 20, 2018

Bathtime Monkey

I was so super excited to see Melissa at KaDoodle Bug Designs create new original files.. I couldn't wait to cut out one of the adorable monkey files. I chose to work with the Sitting Bathtime Monkey for a cute little boys card.  See.. isn't it cute!?!

Cutie KaToodles - Sitting Bathtime Monkey - Click Image to Close

I set my pieces to cut on my Cameo machine. While the pieces were cutting, I stamped my background - a simple dot pattern.  I wanted that adorable monkey with the rubber ducky to be the main focal point.


Once it was all cut, I chalked all my edges.  Love how it gives the pieces some dimension.

Time to assemble to cutie. I LOVE this adorable file.  Those big eyes and that rubber ducky


For the card base, I cut a piece of blue Bazzill cardstock for the mat.  I then added a piece of brown striped paper to my stamped background to look like wood paneling on a wall. Wrapped some ribbon around it and the background is done.  I did not add a sentiment as I wasn't sure who/what the card would be used for lol.


Goodies used on this card:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ CK Sitting Bathtime Monkey
Bazzill Cardstock
Recollections Cardstock
Doodle Bug Designs ~ snips & snails paper stack
Cam & Chloe Dot Stamp
Archival Ink ~ Paradis Teal and Jet Black
Lil Davis Designs Shaped Ribbon
ColorBox Chalks ~ Chestnut Roan, Creamy Brown, Blue Lagoon, Ocean, Harvest and Pink
Pebbles Classic Chalk
Signo White Pen
Recollections Black Pen
Double Sided Tape
Foam Tape



1 comment: