Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Dragons Rule

My love for coloring on kraft paper is growing!   The colors pop off the paper bringing the images to life.  I love this adorable Dragon Rider image from LeAnn's World 101.

So again, I printed my image on regular kraft paper in the area I wanted her to be. I used my Prismacolor pencils and had so much fun with this one.  The background was created by using a couple paper flower cutouts and tracing them to look like clouds.  I then put down my layers of color and took a normal pencil eraser and blended it all together.  It makes for a soft look and makes the colors mesh more.  


I stamped a cute little sentiment from the Fired Up set by Pink & Main using my Tim Holtz Stamp platform.  Finished it off with a few drops from my Perler pen.

Goodies used on this card:
LeAnn's World 101 ~ Dragon Rider
Pink & Main ~ Fired Up Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Archival Jet Black Ink
Perler Pen ~ White
Prismacolor Pencils combinations:
Dragon ~ Olive Green, Apple Green, Spring Green, Chartreuse, Deco Yellow, Grey Green Light, Light Aqua, Aqua Marine, Cobalt Turquoise, Canary Yellow, Sunburst Yellow, Yellowed Orange and Mineral Orange
Skin ~ Light Peach, Peach, Blush Pink and Nectar
Hair ~ Cream, Terra Cotta, Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown, Dark  Umber and Black
Armor ~ Black, Cool Grey 30% and 90%
Background ~ White, Lavender, Lilac and Parma Violet



No comments:

Post a Comment