Thursday, August 16, 2018

Christmas Cutie

Before we know it, the holiday season will be upon us and some will be scrambling to get those Christmas cards done for year.  I decided to start early, so I wasn't waiting until the last minute.  I love this adorable image from LeAnn's World 101 (link to her Etsy store here).  I knew she'd make a cute Christmas card.  



I colored her with my Zig markers, which really made for a fun image when complete.  I followed this simple sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, Sketch #36.  They have a ton of sketches if you are ever in a bind for a card layout.

Here you can see the bling I added to the cuffs of her boots and hat.


My color choices on this image are as follows:
Outfit ~ Light Green, Deep Red, May Green, Emerald Green, Wine Red and Carmine Red
Skin ~ Flesh Colour and Oatmeal
Hair ~ Medium Brown and Dark Brown
Holly ~ Light Green, Olive Green and Red
Boots ~ Dark Grey and Pale Grey
Eyes ~ Light Blue


Goodies used on this card:
LeAnn's World 101 ~ Chelsea Digital Stamp
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Recollections ~ Gingerbread Paper Pad
ColorBox Chalk ~ Blue Lagoon and Warm Red
Spectrum Noir ~ Clear Sparkle Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment