Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Burnin' Love

It's been a little while since I shared any coloring projects... been busy creating beautiful quilts.  But I've finally managed to finish these little cuties.  I love the look of no-line coloring and thought I'd give it a whirl on these stamps.

Since I have the digital versions of the stamps, I had to drop the transparency for the lines to be very, very light.  I printed them on my pencil paper and then printed another copy like normal on printer paper.  This way, I could put that under the pencil paper to see where the lines were.  I colored the cuties with Prisma Pencils (color combos at the end of this post).  Once colored, I used the metal die and ran them through my BigShot.

I also created the cute banner using the digital file for the Weekend Stamp/Die set.  I added my text inside the banner then printed that on cardstock.  Run those through my BigShot and I'm ready to assemble my card.

Isn't it a cute card?!?


And the inside of the card....



Goodies used on this card:
Sweet Stamp Shop ~ Burnin' Love Stamp and Die
Sweet Stamp Shop ~ Weekend Dies
Prismacolor Pencils
American Crafts ~ Valentine Paper Pad
Recollections ~ Valentine's Day Paper Pad
ColorBox Chalk ~ Warm Red
Washi Tape
Foam Tape




Color Combos
Hair ~ Black, 70% Warm Grey and 50% Warm Grey
Suit ~ 10% Cool Grey, 20% Cool Grey and White
Skin ~ White, Light Peach, Peach and Nectar

Hair ~ Black, Dark Brown, Dark Umber, Espresso, Chocolate, Sandbar Brown, Goldenrod
Top/headband ~ Blush Pink, Pink and Magenta
Boots/Skirt ~ White, Cool Grey 10%, 30% and 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment