Sunday, June 24, 2018

Beautiful Florals

Happy Sunday!  I'm sharing a beautiful card to brighten your day.  I used the Spring Bouquet file from LeAnn's World 101 as the focal point of this card.  Isn't this image beautiful?!


I used my Prismacolor pencils to color this beauty.  All the shadows made it super easy to color.  Once my coloring was complete, I wanted to keep the card simple and have a natural feel to it.  I chose to only add one layer for a mat using corrugated paper.  I think it adds that wonderful natural feel to the card.  Adding some twine with a little bow rounds out the card.  Sometimes simple just works lol.




My color combos for the image are as follows:
Red flowers ~ Black Raspberry, Crimson Lake, Crimson Red, Permanent Red and Spanish Orange
Leaves ~ Prussian Green, Kelly Green, Sap Green Light and Pale Sage
Yellow Flower ~ Burnt Ochre, Yellowed Orange, Canary Yellow and White
Butterfly ~ Pumpkin Orange, Yellowed Orange, Mineral Orange, White, Cool Grey in 70, 50, 30 and 10%

Goodies used on this card:
LeAnn's World 101 ~ Spring Bouquet Digital Stamp
Mientes Color Pencil Paper
Prismacolor Pencils
Nuvo Crystal Drops ~ Duck Egg Blue (accents on the butterfly and flower accent)
DCWV ~ Corrugate Natural Stack
Twine
Double Sided Tape
Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment