Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Kindred Stamps June Release


Welcome to the June release for Kindred Stamps.  Another super amazing set to work with this month ~ The One With The Friend.  So many stamps in this super set and so many fun possibilities.  You will definitely want to add this to your collection.

The other sets coming out are so cute and I hope you enjoy them too! As always, make sure you hop along with the blog hop to be entered into the drawing for a $10 store credit. Please come join us at the Kindred Stamps Fan Club to see fun all month long, and share your projects too!


My first card is one of my favorite characters.  I thought it'd be fun to have him hiding behind a little door, as I always remember him showing up in odd places.  Simple card, but still a fun one to give and create.


And that penguin is such an adorable touch!!


This has to be one of my favorite cards to create.  Accordion cards are fun for the recipient to reveal the message inside.  Not to mention, they are a lot of fun to make!! 

I thought it would be fun to leave a coffee stain on the front cover - after all, the coffee shop was a big part of the series.


Once the card is opened and expanded (there is a video below showing that) you can see the special message.  This card is easy to accommodate any message inside.  I decorated the left inside with two iconic characters that represent these two perfectly.  I added my little monkey to the inside of the cup by making part of his body.


The back piece I wanted something different so I stamped the lobster with a VersaMark watermark pad.  After letting it dry, I used some Distress Ink to color the Bristol paper.  I then rubbed the ink off the lobsters so they would show through.


And here is the card in motion.


This is the end of my term as part of the design team.  It's been such an honor working with these amazing stamps and super talented women.  

The lineup for today:





Wunders Crafty World *You are here*

R. Winn Creates  *Next stop*




Thank you so much for joining this amazing hop!  Hope you have enjoyed all the amazing projects so far!







19 comments:

  1. What a great way to use multiple techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards and projects always blow me away! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gret cards. I like the flap usage. Hugsy for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, and congratulations on completing your term on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your cards are incredible! They are so detailed! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have sent the lobster card to my sister-in-law who loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer what a great card! You are always sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! And thanks for all your talent with the team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love the coffee stain bit and the coloring is great.
    Anne VanLoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this show and your cards are very creative! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! I am so excited for this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love how you used all those little elements! The lobster, the monkey, and the coffee stain - Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coffee shop card. It uses so many of the elements without being too busy. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow so cute! You did an awesome job showcasing this fun FUN set!

    ReplyDelete