Thursday, March 22, 2018

Cheesy Hello

Took a break from Easter cards and thought I'd have a little fun with the Field Mouse file from KBD.  And what better way than a cheesy hello lol.


I created the "cheese" layer in my Studio Design software - a simple rectangle with circles cut out and I welded the base shape of the mouse where I wanted it to go.


I then cut everything and chalked all my pieces.


Assembled the cute mouse and put that layer on a white card base.

Simple and easy =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Goodies used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ CK Field Mouse
Scrappy Moms ~ More Mini Message stamps
Bazzill cardstock
Recollections cardstock
ColorBox Chalks ~ Harvest, Pink, Charcoal, and Blue Lagoon
Recollections Black Pen
Signo White Pen
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Archival Jet Black Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment