Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Easter Slider Card

Continuing to create fabulous Easter cards using the adorable files at KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Today's file of choice is the Eggie Easter Bunny.  I think this cutie would be a perfect design for any Easter project.



I chose to do another interactive card - they are fun for the recipient and fun to make lol.  Here's my T-Slide card.  (You will find a video of it in motion at the bottom of this post)

 

To make it a little easier, I created the card front in my SCAL software - this way, I don't have to remember exact numbers for the next time I make this card.  Here are my pieces for the front, back and slider mechanism.  (I added my score lines with my Chomas Creations Embossing tip - makes it easier to do it all at once)



Since I had my Cameo uncovered, I went ahead and cut all the pieces for the bunny as well.


Once everything was chalked/inked, I assembled my cute bunny.


Onto the card...  I stamped my sentiment using a new Lawn Fawn Easter set I got and added some dots with Gelly Roll pens.



i will be doing a full tutorial with a cut file for all the pieces next week so be on the lookout for that.  That is why there are no assembly pics, as I need to make a couple adjustments to the design file I created.

Here is the card in motion.  



Thank you for stopping by today!!

Goodies used on this card:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Eggie Easter Bunny
Lawn Fawn ~ Sour Apple Perfectly Plaid paper
Doodlebug designs ~ Easter Express paper pad
Bazzill Cardstock
eBrush
Sharpies ~ Brown and Green
ColorBox Chalks ~ Warm Green, Harvest, Blue Lagoon, Warm Violet, Berrylicious, Pink Pastel, Chestnut Roan, and Toffee
Pebbles ~ Classic Chalks
Recollections Black Pen
Signo White Pen
Enamel Accents ~ Black
Double Sided Tape






No comments:

Post a Comment