Friday, March 16, 2018

Stop and Smell the Jelly Beans

Have y'all checked out all the fabulous new files from KaDoodle Bug Designs?! They are all super cute and will make the cutest additions to your scrapbook pages or cards.  Today I chose to work with the Jelly Bean Jar Cutie... and it's beyond cute!!



I was excited to work with this file and finally use my clear cardstock. I wanted my jar to look like a real jar and I think I accomplished that today.








I cut all my pieces ~ notice the fabric used the cover?  I love incorporating different medias into a project.



Now that everything is inked, it's time to assemble the cute jar.



I added some foam tape to raise my clear jar to give it the impression it was really a jar with jelly beans lol.



I chose to keep the card simple ~ a beautiful spring day is what I was going for.  I stamped my sentiment on the sun, which was cut from a stitched circle die.  



Add the jar full of cuteness and card complete.  Here's a side view so you can see the clear layer of the jar.


Thanks for stopping by!!

For this card I used the following goodies:
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Jelly Bean Jar Cutie
ClearScraps Clear Acrylic cardstock
doodlebug design ~ easter parade cardstock
DCWV ~ Twinkle Glints Stack
Pink & Main ~ Take Flight Paper Pad
Bazzill cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Scrap Fabric
Heat n Bond
Lawn Fawn ~ Grassy Border Die
Circle Stitched Dies
Scrappy Moms ~ Spring Fling Stamps
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Archival Jet Black Ink
ColorBox Chalks ~ Chestnut Roan, Ocean, Blue Lagoon, Charcoal, Warm Green, Burnt Sienna, Harvest, Blush Rose, Berrylicious, and Wisteria
Foam Tape
Double Sided Tape
Micron Pen
Signo White Pen




No comments:

Post a Comment