Friday, April 6, 2018

Love You

I can finally spill the beans... I'm a Guest Designer at Kindred Stamps!!  I'm so excited to be using their awesome stamps!!!

I think I grew up in the best era - still an 80's kid today lol.  Took a stroll down memory lane while creating this fun card.  I loved collecting these and still do 😊  I may have even rubbed off my obsession with them onto my son, but who doesn't love them?!    Here's my fun card featuring the Bears with Feelings stamp set from Kindred Stamps.



I love making Magic Slider cards to reveal a fun colored image.

I used the Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Dies and my BigShot to cut all the pieces out.

Next, I had to stamp my bear on my piece of clear cardstock.  In order to make sure it would line up with my already colored bear, I had to overlay the clear cardstock and place my stamp over it.  Using a stamp platform makes this super easy!



Since these cuties love the clouds, I thought it would be fun to make some clouds around him.  I had a bear cutout that I wasn't thrilled with the coloring, so I used that as a mask.  The clouds are created with my eBrush and sharpies and a flower petal cutout.


Removed the mask and you can see the clouds around the bear placement.


Time to assemble the card.  I placed my bear and background on the back of the slider.  Added some double sided tape around the clear cardstock and lined up the stamped images.


Now you can see both images in place.



Next, I put the pull tab in place.



Taped down the track for the pull tab.



Added another layer of double sided tape over the pull tab track to close the slider.

The slider part is now complete.  Time to add it to a card base. 



Here's the finished cutie.  I added some twine and the adorable sentiment.

Here's the card in motion.


Thank you for stopping by today!!



Goodies used on this card:
Kindred Stamps ~ Bears with Feelings
StazOn  Jet Black Ink
ClearScraps ~ Clear Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
BigShot
Scrappy Moms Twine
eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Prismacolor Pencils
Double Sided Tape
Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Dies
ColorBox Chalk ~ Warm Red





No comments:

Post a Comment