Monday, May 7, 2018

Beachy Sunset

A dear crafty friend invited me to check out this cool new digi company, LeAnn's World 101 and I'm glad I did.  She has some really cute digis to color.  I chose to work with the Kevin stamp, as it makes for a wonderful masculine card.

I wanted to keep it CAS as most guys aren't into the frilly layers, bling and flowers.  The entire background was created with distress inks and I really like how it turned out.

I'm also really enjoying the Zig water color markers ~ they are super easy to work with and I love the softness it gives the image.


Thanks for checking out my card!



Goodies used on this card:
LeAnn's World 101 digi stamps ~ Kevin
Bristol paper
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Water Pens
Distress Ink ~ spiced marmalade, Victorian velvet, dusty concord, tumbled glass, and antique linen
Ranger Archival Ink ~ Black
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ Walking on Sunshine
Foam Tape

I've entered this card in the following challenge:
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge 2

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thank you for playing along this month. See you hopefully back next month too?

    Saskia Pullen
    DT member LeAnns World 101
    DT member Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this boy.Thank you so much for joining us at LeAnne'sworld101 Challenge blog.

    Hugs Anja(DT)

    ReplyDelete